Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Earrings

I have noticed that over half of what I sell in my Etsy shop is earrings and yet I'm not making a lot of earrings. In my shop I have over three times as many necklaces as earrings. Why am I not making more earrings? Is it because I don't usually wear earrings myself or is it that I only like to make one of something? I only started making earrings after a customer requested that I make a pair similar to a pendant I made.
It's time to start making more earrings. For every pendant I make I will force myself to make two pairs of earrings. I say 'force,' but it's not like I won't enjoy making them, I just don't naturally gravitate towards making them. This past week I did manage to make several pairs of earrings so that's a start.




No comments:

Post a Comment